cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying IDM 7.2 SP08 for HTML5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

I try to install the HTML5 solution for IDM.

I follow the documentation and deploy the .SCA files  to use HTML5. I assign UME actions (IDM.user / IDM_user roles) to a specific user.  But when I try to connect to ".../idmui5", I get an empty page.

The wird thing is that when I unassign these roles, I get the right page but without data.

Did you have the same issue?

Need help!!!

thks,

Guillaume

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

IdM HTML5 UI requires IDM REST  SC to be deployed too.  It requires SAP NW AS 730 SP9 /731SP6 or higher. In order to have permission for calling Rest services your user should have idm_authenticated_restapi UME and idm_authenticated_ui5  actions assigned which can be found in idm.user role .

Details can be found in next help document:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwidmic_72/helpdata/en/f2/14244e0fe24ba3a230f2613c477999/frameset.htm

Regards,

Penka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all!

I think the order to install the different components is also important. I re-read the documentation and re-install every component and now everything works fine.

Unfortunately, there are only self-service functionnality...

Thanks again,

Guillaume

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guillaume,

I believe SP9 also offers attestation via HTML5.  You can also develop your own HTML5/REST based screens if you want.

Matt

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guillaume,

did you look at the logs in the NWA to see, if it's throwing errors? I know that had some problems with HTML5, too, so maybe you should check his threads to see if you'll find the anwer there.

Regards,

Steffi.

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, Steffi.  Penka's answer gets you on the right path.  Just make sure that you have BASIS support available.  Lots of tinkering in NW to be done!

Matt