cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't modify assembly options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to modify the support package number and/or the patch level for a component because it is not being imported into the Test System (test system doesn't see any changes) however, the system doesn't allow me to change those fields. I must mention that this is a "re-assembly" of a component: I added a component from the consolidation history to the queue, performed the import and I am trying to re-assemble.

I was wondering if I need to create a new transport from development and import to consolidation so that when I try to assemble it will allow me to assign a new support package number and patch level.

Any advise is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Maria S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This was the solution: The problem I was having was related to how the NWDI track was defined, component SHRAPP was marked as  "Exclude from deployment" and that is why we couldn't see any changes deployed. The developer was building the components under the SHRAPP component instead of using the CUSTCRMPJ. Once we fixed that we could see the changes.

Thank you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if there is no change, why the patch number should change....system may be not that fool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jun,

The developer generated a new request with new/other changes but the assembly options haven't changed.

Is it advisable to use the CMS command tools?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update: I tried to do it with the CMS command tools and that didn't work either. The support package and patch number are still the same.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

is it possible that this SC has been created in another NWDI domain in the first place?

Regards,
Ervin