cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP DataSource 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL - Incorrect extraction of latest scheduled start dates (SSAVD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we use the SAP Business Content Standard DataSource 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL "Work Center View PP" and need the latest scheduled start date each production order operation.

In the production order operation overview (t/code CO03) on the ERP-side we have the expected latest scheduled start (Source AFVGD-SSAVD)

But in the DataSource 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL (PSA-Table) we become the incorrect latest scheduled start dates (DataSource field SSAVD)

Any ideas or experiences why the latest scheduled start date not up-to-date?

Many thanks and best regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

at PSA have you historical data or having only last delta request only?

Have you tried to extract same data for the order 1000529/ Operation 0090.

Please try to run data source for particular selections at source system rsa3 and check it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu,

many thanks for your reply!

At PSA level we have historical data (init request and delta requests). In the screenshot above there are three different requests for order 1000529/Operation 0090. REQU_DH9...VLF9R is the init Request.

In the RSA3 at the R/3 side I become the same data (RSA3 = last Init Load) as in PSA-Table.

Thanks and regards,

Michael

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if possible, try to debug at RSA3 and see it, how its picking wrong date.

Even check at T code - OPL5 in source system, whether required setting are done properly for particular plant and order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

thanks for your reply.

The setting (hide flag release version for operation) in t/code OPL5  for Plant/Order type combination is necessary to update the date equal to the current state of the Date in the ERP system.

Helpful SAP notes:

- 787807 - Different data for a request in the R/3 and BW systems

- 100082 - Change is not updated after release

Best regards,

Michael

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael for sharing useful notes with information.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas or solution proposals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have tested the scenario again and filled in the setup table for application 04 again...

The updated Early start date for all three operations is 02.05.2014:

DataSource 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL after filling in on the Setup Table... in Extractor Checker RSA3

ERP source table AFVV with the 02.05.2014 as early start date for all the three operations.

For operation 1 the early start date equals the actual release date of the production order in the DataSource.

Any ideas?

Thanks and regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested the scenario again...

At the header level of test production order 1000381 I have changed the basic dates (Start/End) from 22.04.2014 to 24.04.2014.

As a result the start dates at operation level also changed...

After the above changes I have extracted the Data. The Delta-Queue (RSA7) for the relevant DataSource 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL looks nearly good.

For the both operations 20 and 30 the delta update for the field "Latest start date" (SSAV) works correct. But the delta update for the first operation "10" not processed.

Is it possible that the delta update only works for specific system status? Or any other ideas?

Many thanks and best regards,

Michael