Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display User Sessions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

With the transition SM04 I can display all the users active in the system who are logged on. I need to display users with name of workstation at witch the user is working who are logged on during the day and set up a filter such a way that display only those users, who worked from different workstations during the day. Any ideas?

Tnx a lot for your help!

7 REPLIES 7

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered using the securty audit log? That will give you the terminal name and the user name over a longer period of time.

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a quick note. Terminal name can be spoofed. I think it comes over as part of SAP DIAG protocol. I played with protocol few years ago and I think you can simply replace host name when you have control over network.

I also vote for security audit log. That's the only reliable source of information.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi alex,

check with tcode al08

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can't view User Name in SM04 ,

Please Use se16n - Table - USER_ADDRS - and give all user Id's then you will get user names

Thanking you

Regards

mahesh

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

you can use USR41 table also ..it will give user name ,server id and terminal..

Good Luck

Siddhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

nishad_showkath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I also suggest use USR41 which will give you the required information

Nishad Showkath