cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fits attribute on user id during user creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, is possible run some script ( call function) in some field on User Interface, to run a script and get specific result

For exemple, in this case, is possible get first name and last name and populate the field AD userID with TCheck for example.

I have already created this script, I need just know where can I call this script to run on attribute that keep this value AD user id.

Best regards.

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your help,

Do you think that is possible insert one update on script to update the table idvm_vallink_basic to convey my last userid Create

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

Not sure what you're asking here.

If you want to add the user ID after people have submitted the form, it would be easier to use a sub-task rather than write code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps I'm just misunderstanding the wording, but idvm_vallink_basic is a view so you cannot update this directly, and you should never update the tables the view is based on directly.

Alternative 1, look up the "Extension framework" for documentation on how to implement java extensions for the IdM NW Web UI.

Alternative 2, add a To IdentityStore pass as part of the task workflow where your logic is implemented in a jscript:

MSKEYVALUE=%MSKEYVALUE%

****AD_USER_ID=$FUNCTION.GENADUSERID(%MX_FIRSTNAME%!!%MX_LASTNAME%)$$

Br,

Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

We created a job, on Identity store under task "Create identity (UI)"  to IdentityStore, that write our userID in a custom attribute that we create (Client_AD_UserID).

Regarding this, we were able to execute our script before idm creates userID on target systems.

2- We mapped this attribute as value on Task to create identity on Active Directory and SAP with the value reached before.

We made it because here in Brazil we are using the mskeyvalue as other value (personal number) and not userID to target Systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not javascript, no.  But you can write a java class that gets called either before the form loads or after the form is submitted.

For instance, your javaclass could populate the AD User ID based on the data in the form once its submitted but in the standard inteface I don't think you can run javascript.

Peter