cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best sap module For MBA(I.T) Specalization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have completed my mba with IT as my specalization from pune university.

Am having sap end user expercence with Infosys bpo for 18 monts

. And currently working with wipro technology as unix system admin since past  1 year.

So please help me out that which module will suit for my profile .

Waiting for positve response !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

My guess is MBA(IT) deals with management of IT systems. PPM deals with profile and project systems management of functional area like SD,PP...etc by using software(IT). I felt they are logically they are much related. 

Other than that you can even try using SD, PP. MM..etc but there are people already available in market. You can try even basis with particular eye on linux(as you already working unix) or some course where there is scarcity for skilled resources.

Personally, I don't believe in experience, as it maturity in knowledge. Try to get maturity knowledge you will win.  These my few pennies ..... sorry rupees

Thanks,

Kolusu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kolusu,

Thanks for your valuable words i really appreciate it.

Can u please brief on basis with particular eye on linux(as you already working unix) or some course where there is scarcity for skilled resources.

Regards,

Deepak

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak,

What I meant to say is to learn basis on linux platform as you already unix knowledge(linux is similar to unix). I am working for OT it has scarcity of resources. Similarly you have to find some courses where there is demand and gap to fill.

Thanks,

Kolusu

Note: please close the thread if it useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kolusu,

Thanks for all your support

Regards,

Deepak

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak! please close the thread if it useful.

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Go for SAP PS or SAP PPM.

Thanks,

Kolusu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh Kumar,

Thanks for your suggestion bit can you elaborate some more deeply on this please.........................

Thanking you in advance....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Deepak