cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Administrator POWL Toolbar Action Buttons are Inactive....

former_member424001
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new on NWBC POWL setting. I have configured HR administrator POWL with application (IBO_WDA_INBOX) and application Config.(ASR_HRADMIN_WDAC_POWL_INBOX) and all my HCM Process & Form tasks are working fine through it.

Now the problem is, some of the worklist toolbar buttons (Resubmit, Forward,....etc) are inactive (grayed-out) as shown in below screenshot.

I have done the all the configuration under SPRO>Cross-Application Components>Processes and Tools for Enterprise Applications>Inbox>.....

I have not found any settings related to these buttons in the SPRO settings.

Kindly help me out in this...Plz

Chohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your question answered? If so please click, next to "Latest activity" the number of replies and mark accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Glen, it works!!!

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great, then would be cool if you could mark question as answered.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To fix this, you have to make sure the the 'fireEventForEveryRowSel' in your component configuration for POWL_UI_COMP WD component is Checked.

former_member424001
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Any idea..?

..because client is standing on my head to run NWBC POWL.If anybody out there experienced such issue, kindly let me know...

Chohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chohan,

Please follow the below link where you can find that you need to edit the query in  POWL_QUERY and define the required query.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3513935

Regards,

Mohsin.

former_member424001
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mohsin,

I checked the link you suggested. It is about the personalization of columns in ALV but my case is different, in my case ALV toolbar action buttons are Inactive as shown in my post above.

If anyone has come across such issue, kindly help me out here....

Chohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chohan,

Please check whether you have added Web dynpro application to the Role SAP_MANAGER_MSS_NWBC or not.

Usually for manager the application would be MANAGER_MSS_WDAC_POWL_INBOX

In PFCG - Menu Section if you have added a Webdynpro application IBO_WDA_INBOX with application ASR_HRADMIN_WDAC_POWL_INBOX to a Role then I think you will get access to those toolbar buttons.

Regards,

Mohsin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did your Query resolved.

former_member424001
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Syed,

The issue is still as is, my settings are as per your above post on Apr 11, 2014 1:27 PM but still the toolbar buttons are not active (grayed out). I am working on it with ABAPER to debug the standard code to see what actually happens in backed.

Will update you, if I get some clue.....

Chohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chohan,

Do you have any updates regarding this issue? Unfortunately I came across the similar problems.

Best regards,

Natallia