Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landscape and Portrait Format - Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellos,

Need your help and ideas .

We have designed our adobe forms in portrait formats. Now, we have a particular printers where paper will be

in landscape format when getting printed. One solution, which we already got is to design new layouts in landscape format.

But question is , can the same be achieved at device type level without changing our layouts from portrait to landscape at design time.

Doing at device type level, will avoid creation of duplicate layouts ( portrait and landscape ).

Thanks

Adam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_m2
Contributor

Hi Adam,

I guess, there is no way to convert a format from portrait to landscape directly.  In print, you could change the landscape of the document, but you could see some white spaces or so.  If you need to have perfect layout, you need to design same document with different layout.

I got similar requirement, we have implemented two forms for this purpose. One for portrait and other for landscape. 

thanks,

Rakesh

Hi Adam,

By clicking on master pages, you will get screen as below so you can choose either landscape or portrait.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kishi1235
Explorer
0 Kudos

hai adam,

We can do this by changing the pagination in page 2.

In my scenario i have to create two pages with one landscape and one potriat.

for this i have create two master pages one landscape and other potriat.

in detailed i have created another page. For this i have kept pagination on section of page 2.

This helps me in this requirement.

Regards,

Kishore Kumar G.