cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Content Activation in FIN_REP_SIMPL_FIAP ?

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to activate the business function FIN_REP_SIMPL_FIAP in "BSANLY_BI_ACTIVATION-TCODE" and by ending with the error as below.

I have activated the List of related Multiprovider in SAP BI, screenshot given below, Kindly guide me where i am wrong.

-SumanT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman - I would submit an SAP support ticket, as it seems you are doing all the right steps

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy,

I have installed all the related contents to this activation, still no clue. I am getting into the same error in loop. Kindly help me on this to move further.

--SumanT

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I cannot help ( I am sorry )

We haven't activated that here where I work

I recommend opening a SAP Support incident.

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tammy,

I got a confusion here, whether i need to do above activation in ECC or BI.

Because we have all the t-code access in ecc too related to embedded analytics.

--SumanT

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like ECC - I personally have not done this, and I recommend following the SAP help.

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to do all of this in ERP (your BW system has really nothing to do with it). It uses the "embedded" BW system of your ERP (so you don't leave the ERP system at all, apart from the front end tools).

Search the forum on that transaction BSANLY_BI_ACTIVATION... it doesn't work (at least not for Logistics), but there is a workaround. You can run program RODPS_LOAD_ACTIVATE_SINGLE for individual ODPs (Operational Data Providers). I believe there is at least one post which describes this in enough detail.

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raf,

I really don't know how this activation got failed in bw, but now i have successfully activated for  FIAP & FIAR.

Will keep in touch for more info Raf.

-SumanT