cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTP filter issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an issue with one of the DSO where it updates records which does not meet its filter criteria.

I thought it was some loading issue in the past. So i deleted the DSO and did a full reload with the same filter criteria and initialized the delta again hoping that the issue won't happen in future. But to my surprise i still see records coming into the DSO which does not meet its DTP filter criteria.  This is the only load to this DSO from a another DSO.

Here is how i see records in the change log.  The after image i see looks like a rubbish record. Need all the help i can get.

Thanks,

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This seems like because of the changes to the Sales Doc in Ecc side the DSO gets updated like that with using 0recordmode in the techincal settings of the  transformation.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks,

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you see the record field, its quite strange.

Before image has a record number 3, after image has a number 4  whereas new  image is 2263.

Ideally new image should have the lowest record number.Are you loading data into the target from multiple sources.Try to check at the R3 side for the changes in this material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I am attaching the full changelog and the DTP filter criteria. It looks very strange. There are changes to the material in ECC but that should not affect this DSO.  There is no way that this DSO could load records which does not satisfy the filter criteria from the underlying DSO. Even i checked the source DSO and there are no records with blank doc type for this material. I am not sure what is causing this issue.

Below the new image was the request i loaded initially as a full. The other request which has before and after image are through delta

Thanks,

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any routine between the two DSO? If yes,please could you share it

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no routines Shyam.  Its just a direct mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very hard to say why filtera are not working. Can you once try to write the code in start routine for this filters.

Delete source_package where sales doc type NE ZGUA and material type NE GAS .

and try to reload the delta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you also please check whether tha data has been updated in DSO by single source or multiple source?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

rathy_moorthy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please specify how you are implementing the filter. Check if the issue is due to any alpha conversion

Try giving the same filter in the source DSO table and check if it works. If it gives the output correctly any issue with filter can be ruled out.

hope it helps

Regards,

Rathy

former_member182998
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello  Sathayaraj,

As suggested by Raman, can you please cross check the source data & confirm if expected records are not in sync with the available records. Please cross check the data flow as well. .

Secondly can you suggest what is your filter criteria and how you tried to implement the same in DTP (provide snapshots if possible).  

Check & identify the records in the  change log table for which you believe is not appropriate.

Regards

YN

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Can you cross check, about source data and verify the dso change log data.

What's your filter conditions?

Seems like its strange issue.

if you target dso have less data then better to delete and create new dso with same structure

Even can you try check thru which request it was loaded to changelog table.

if possible try to delete that record at change log table level.

is the record coming thru every delta request?

Thanks