cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables missing in BQ1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,
We have an serious problem to solve, we can not work in an environment because the system doesn't find a table (/1CPMB/LZDQMO2 -> dimension Account) and is returning a dump with this runtime error: "DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN" for each activity performed in the environment.

Could anybody tell me if there is any program to regenerate the runtime object and the database object for this table (similar to SE14) or any functionality at BPC dimension level?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Adolfo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Adolfo,

Did you resolve this issue?

We encounter the same issue, May I know what solution you used?

thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I raised OSS to SAP. the solution is as below, hope this can help someone in the future.

Please be informed the table /1CPMB/FMDS0RS is saved master table for

the dimension CATEGORY in the environment *_BPC. And the content of

the table is copied from BW master data table /B28/PFMDS0RS, I have

checked that the table /B28/PFMDS0RS is not empty(177 members). So

please run the method CL_UJAA_DIMENSION->CREAT_CACHE()  to create the

cache and run the program uja_refresh_dim_cache to copy the content.

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found several notes but none of them in BPC.  If you know the root cause for this issue you maybe able to resolve it by following the existing notes or you could create a support ticket for this issue in the relevant basis component.

Regards,

Leila Lappin

bishwajit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are facing the issue in Quality then you can transport it once gain from Development....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I've tried it but unfortunately it did not work, I can only transport the BPC dimension and the problem is that the table above is still missing.

Any other idea? How could I transport this standard table? Obviously without registering the object.

Thank you in advance!!

Best Regards,

Adolfo