cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Archiving Info records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In archiving info records,I use object MM_EINA and the first step is done. in the second step of archiving I see files and it seems that everything is ok and it is run. But I see the documents again in table EINA and when I check the jobs in SARA I see that they are cancelled! when I check the job details I see that I have had a runtime error. In ST22 I face this error:

At the statment

"Convert object to integer"

only number-type data objects are supported at the argument positio

"object".

In this particular case, the operand "object" has the non-number-type type

"r".

When i want to change the mentioned info record there is a warning that "the doc X in archived and cannot be changed" but I still can see it in display mode. When I chack the second step in SARA I see the deletion files again like this:

can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

My problem is solved by debugging the program RM06ID70 that is equivalent of SARA-Delete step. It made me enter "Plant" and "Purchasing organization" manually. then the relevant job was deleted.

Regards.

Mona

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In write screen of mm_eina if you are providing purchase info records as input then try to check whether any alpha numeric character exists. And also make sure that before archiving you have to set deletion flag for these info records.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mallinath Bheemrao Patil

These notes cannot be implemented. SAP_APPL in our system is 605 so they should be consistent with our system. But they are not

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately you did not post much from the dump.

The dump can be accessed via ST22, it has a section with keywords to search with in Service Market place. This documents explains how to read a dump:

I think that this note could be valid for you, as the title and the content sound similar to your issue, although it is not equal to the message you posted.(and it is valid for 605)

1528834 - MM_EINA: Deletion run terminates with OBJECTS_NOT_NUMLIKE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello  ,

find  the  attached  Link  and  follow  the  steps  .