cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single task for 2 delivery Items having same material

0 Kudos

Dear All

Requirement related to  free goods functionality

For instance if a customer orders Material A - 10 Ea ( Line Item# 10)  he gets 1 Ea has free item ( Line item# 20) which is populated as additional line item in the SO .

This additional line is passed to delivery and eventually results in 2 EWM tasks for physically same Material A -11 Ea to be picked from assuming same bin.

ECC-WM functionality supports creation of  single TO for multiple delivery lines having the same material.

Is there any way to achieve the same in EWM.

regards

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

schulte-bahrenberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

...does anybody know in the meantime whether there is something in EWM 9.2 standard to solve the requirement described in the initial request here?

We have the same situation -

delivery with multiple items having the same material for which we would like to get one shared warehouse task.

Thanks

Hendrik

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is something called combined picking, however it is available in EWM 9.4. You can check the release notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Duraiajan,

Same requirement ..we have line item 10 having product A with 1.5 pallet picking req and line item 20 having another 1.5 pallet picking req so we want to pick 3 full pallet from ASRS rather than picking 2 full pallet from ASRS and .5 and .5 from loose pick.....did u find the solution to this prob in standard or this requirement needs a custom code ???

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECC, It is possible when you use 2-Step Picking? Are you expecting the same in EWM?

Regards.

Sathish

0 Kudos

Hi Sathish

I earlier mentioned about the WM functionality of TO creation for multiple deliveries and not 2 step Picking..

In the outbound delivery monitor-> for Picking .. If you go to subsequent functions and then select group->create with WM reference

A pop-up appears with a Small check box ( TO for multiple deliveries).

regards

Saravana

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saravana,

"In the outbound delivery monitor-> for Picking .. If you go to subsequent functions and then select group->create with WM reference"

This is 2 step picking.

Regards

Serhan

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"ECC-WM functionality supports creation of  single TO for multiple delivery lines having the same material."

I would really be surprised if this is any standard functionality? So I also don't expect this in EWM...

brgds

Juergen

To detail what I mean and because you specified this in another mail: a single TO is possible, but not a single TO item. And the same is for EWM. You might get a single WO, but not a single WT.

Message was edited by: Juergen Pitz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Duraiajan

I hope this is  also happening in EWM.

WO is the document in which you have all WT. If you have 2 WT then it will be in one WO which is equal to TO in ECC.

As WO is assigned to user/resource.

Regards

Suraj

0 Kudos

Hi Suraj

We used to get a single TO line item for the combined qty of 11.. same way expecting single task for 11 Ea.  In essence trying to confirm using one task rather having 2 tasks for the same item to be picked from same bin..

regards

Saravana