cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain table TVZBT in other languages (payment terms)

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I try to maintain the table TVZBT (languages of payment terms) using the OBB8 transaction.

I do log on in spanish, go to OBB8 and try to maintain the description in portuguese (in GO TO, TRADUCTION) and I maintain PT languages.

But when I save it, the table was not maintained.

If I do log on in portuguese, and go to OBB8 to maiantain this description, then this will be maintained in PT in the table TVZBT.

Someone know how to maintain the languages in this table??  I can't install all the languages in SAP to do log on in all of them.

Regards,

Ale.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think with above steps you can updated language in Table TVZBT. Through those steps you will update this in Table T052U - Own Explanations for Terms of Pay, which you can use in respective outputs.

Refer following SAP Notes, which talks about a SAP Report RVZTERM(Match Terms of Payment TVZB/T vs. T052) which compares above mention tables & creates missing texts in the TVZBT.

- 6571 - Compare payment terms in TVZB/T with T052

- 131999 - RVZTERM only selects customers

If that does help you, better raise a ticket with SAP.

Thanks, JP

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Jyothi.

I have found a SAP note that solves this issue.

The note is: 710252 - Translation for terms of payment missing.

Reproduction of contents from other original source is not allowed.  Hence, text removed

Regards,

Ale.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

While I really appreciate in updating how your issue is resolved, at the same time, it is enough if you just indicate the note reference from where you got the solution.

Answers (0)