cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error ERR_WIS_30270 to open webi report after to applied the SP9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!!

I need a help about a problem after I applied the SP9. When I try to open a webi document, this message appear and report doesn't open:

"An internal error occured while calling 'openDocument' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270) (Error: INF)"

This error occur with some documents, and these documents were working before SP9, on SP6.

I took the file wid on FileStore folder of BO installation directory. I tried to open this file with Webi Rich Client SP6, and this worked (so, the document file is not corrupted), but with Webi Rich Client SP9 occurred the same error.

I'm working with BO 4.0 on Windows 2008 Server. My webi documents use BEx queries of BW 7.3.

Thanks for all answers!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts! I found more detail about the problem!

This message occurs when the report is saved without data and parameters without values selected.

I opened the documents with problem using Webi Rich Client SP6, and I saved again these documents on BO server, and now these documents work fine.

But I found the operation to corrupt a webi document on SP9:

Considering a webi document with BEx query and option "refresh on open" checked.

1) view a webi document and run with parameters asked

2) click on Design button, to enter on design mode

3) on tab Data Access, click on Purgue

4) On the confirm message, mark the option "Purg last selected prompt values", and click on Ok;

5) Close the webi document and try to open again, the error message  will appear

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gustavo,

The BICS engine has changes from BI 4.0 SP4 days and sometime older WebI docs DOES NOT translate properly.  The only way to fix the issue is to manually remap the data source again to the same BW query from WebI.

Modify the WebI document > Go to Data Option > Right-Click on data source change to same

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay, thanks for your answers!

I can't view or modify the webi document because when I try it, only error message is shown and the screen stay blank.

Regards,

Gustavo

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gustavo,

When you open the WebI document if it has any prompt, DO NOT RUN it.   You need to hit cancel when you are presented the WebI prompts and then follow the steps listed above.

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

When I try to open the webi document doesn't show any prompt, only the message error.

Gustavo

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gustavo,

On the top left TAB of WebI Panel, look for Properties and then document.  Check to see if the document is set to Refresh On Open, see screenshot below.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay hopefully this is not an old post, need your inputs on below issues

1. why query1 has stock doesnt show LOVs while query 4 shows the LOVs for stock code,

these queries are against different Infoproviders do you think this is the reason, if so can you suggest me a way to resolve this please

2. also, I am frequently getting errors such as below while refreshing or running with some selections against BW BEx queries or Universes

I am getting this error very often, what does ‘table’ not found? This is a PROD report and I have the report running successfully in DEV (I even checked a query in DEV IDT universe and it was good), we don’t get access to IDT PROD so no universe query can be tested out, we have to go down to DEV check the functionality and then replicate the same error logic in PROD which is kind of a length process

Can you suggest me how to fix this error

Your responses would be greatly appreciated

Thanks, Kris