cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Entity records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am SAP CRM functional consultant. Could anyone help me to find the answers for the below questions that will be great!!!

How many entity records are in SAP_CRM?

How many entity records are active, versus inactive?

How many entity record are updated on a daily, monthly basis. Updated means a user changes an entity attributes and saves the record.  Compared to adding a new engagement record.?

How many entity records are created on a daily, monthly basis.?

On average, how many minutes does it take to update an entity record.?

How many users have edit access.?

Thanks & Regards,

Aj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Entity records?.....Can you please elaborate?.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I am trying to do the data transfer from CRM system to MDM. So I need to find the total number of entity records for Accounts & Contacts also its status like active & inactive.

Thanks,

Aj

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

I think you are referring to transactions. If yes, go to table CRMD_ORDERADM_H table and find the number of entries by giving process_type. This will give you each process type's how many records are created.

If in case you are looking for business partners, go to BUT000 table and see the number of entries.

If above two are not what you are looking for, please give an example so that I can answer you better.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

1. I am looking for the BP's..In BUT000 which column will show me the total number of BP.s and which column will show me the active & inactive users?
faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

....Thr s no field by which you can find the total number of entries.... But there is a button 'Number of Entries' if you see the tables. In each table this button will be there and it will show you the total number of entries in the table.

For finding the active customers, you can put field XDELE(marked for deletion) = space (not X, if this is set as X it will show you customers marked for deletion. So set this as = space.). After setting the space, click on number of entries.

Hope this is enough.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Could you please explain mebit more on  the second part (active & inactive)

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the customer is set for deletion, it should be an inactive customer in your terms. So if you want to see all active customers' numbers, put a space in XDELE field of BUT000 and see the number of entries.

Then if you want to get the number of inactive customers, put 'X' in XDELE field and press on number of entries.

I think these kinda basic things you can do some more search and find. Kindly close the thread.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Thanks a lot for your support. Last 3 questions please. Also please send me a test email to ajeath@gmail.com

How many entity record are updated on a daily, monthly basis. Updated means a user changes an entity attributes and saves the record.  Compared to adding a new engagement record.?

How many entity records are created on a daily, monthly basis.?

How many users have edit access.?

Regards,

Ajith

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Please write me at faisal.pcm@gmail.com

Thanks,

Faisal

Answers (0)