cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did we recieve confirmation for certification...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will take SAP FI certification on 14th april, and I did all formalities , but still i didn't receive any confirmation mail from sap india. So , I wanted to know before how many days of certification date they confirm it, because its less than a week now.

Thanks for help!

Kanhiya Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Hi sukumaran

SAP will confirm your date as soon as Place allocated, some times 3-4 days before too (short notice) because , any cancellation happens they will allocate that place to you. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Gupta,

Have you given your exam on April 14 th ?? If so, how many days/hours before SAP intimated to you .

Regards,

Subrahmanyam B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sub

Sap Give U exam data before maxmim one month...Sap Take Exam every month and they give choice for near Center ... you select and give exam...

Nainesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

takes two three days from date of completion of formalities

Best of luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

It take 6 week time i also give exam on 21 Jan and i get certificate after 6 week

Please Wait

Nainesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have three year experience SAP SD, May i apply online sap sd certification exam in India, Pls give  valuable suggestion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sukumaran

Yes, U have Give Exam Directly,if your company give latter to sap that u have workin on sap from last 3 year's and for move detail u send on mail to call to 8040829011 and talk to Stell or Sai Ram

Thanks

nainesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nainesh ,

I want SAP SD certification Materials, TSCM60 and TSCM62 , do you have this materials or where will get pls give details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumaran,

please stop asking for copyrighted material, it is illegal to obtain and use any kind of question dumps, exam patterns etc. You can find relevant material on the web shop (www.training.sap.com)

Thank you and good luck,

Joey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Joey

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Certification they take around 6-7 weeks from your exam date , depends where you live, if you are  living in india they may take longer, because certificate came from SAP Germany, may they take longer for postal as well

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP Education Germany does not send Certificates to India. If you did your Certification with SAP Education India you will receive your Certificate from them.

Regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

it will take nearly 1.5 months to receive the all documents from sap and confirmation immediately u will get after certification ..take ur Suser id from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos