Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Need your help in MOC for below issues:

1.       Maintain Authorization Group:
for auth object /IAM/AAUTH, one of the field is /IAM/AUTHG (authorization group), but there is no provision to maintain authorization groups, by which I can control authorizations. There is only provision to maintain authorization groups for digital
signatures, but digital authorization groups are different than this field.

2.       Status network issue:
Change request is created by Reporter, Then line manager reviews it and then submits for approval, Approval is from Electrical, Mechanical, Safety, Environment, Fire dept. heads
But in standard system, Approval is only done by single person, there is no different statuses for multiple approvals and also there is no provision for these multiple approvals. How to extend this Status network ?

3.       Making fields mandatory:
Like in EHSM, there is a node for Field Control where we can make fields mandatory, what is an option in MOC to make some of the fields mandatory at Reporting stage, at reviewed stage and at approval stage.

Thanks and Regards

Mandar Sathe.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

I am having the same issue with making some fields mandatory, I am hoping  if you can throw some light on the same if you were able to find a solution. Any help will be helpful !!!

I tried putting some code on both the ADAPT_FIELDS and ADAPT_FIELD_PROPERTIES on the FBI View Exit class but nothing was helpful....

jagadeesh_gn
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

1)Please try using field controls in config ,

2) Or  you can also adapt FPM screens based on Role ,country or region.There are FPM adaptaions availble specific to your requirement.

Thanks

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EH&S there are field controls and they work as desired but, my requirement is for MOC and there are no field controls there...

Can you tell me more about these FPM Adaptions ??

jagadeesh_gn
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Anuj ,

Please refer CBA context based application

Context-Based Adaptations - Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP - SAP Library

Here u need to maintain schema in SM30 for MOC FPM_V_ADAPT_SCHM

and after that create a dimension for the MOC_ADAPT schema with context ,and field/data in FPM_V_ADAPT_DIM and follow the methods provided in CBA.

Please try let me know.

Thanks