cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup synchronous outbound interface in AIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to setup an synchronous outbound interface via AIF?

I'm able to call PI successfully, but how can I capture the response message in AIF?

I didn't find any documentation about this functionality in AIF?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Brecht Bauwens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brecht,

as system integration middleware we are not using PI. Our alternative product is not able to use proxy interfaces. So we are forced to use another solution with synchronous outbound AIF interfaces.

The middleware provides us a web service. We create a service consumer with a proxy class out of the target system WSDL file.

In SAP we call the AIF interface with CALL METHOD /aif/cl_enabler_xml=>transfer_to_aif as we do for inbound interfaces. In the action we call the proxy class method that provides the data to the web service. He we can handle the feedback from the web service in the action.

Is this an option for you?

Kind regards

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank you very much for this tip. This is working as expected!

Kind regards,

Brecht

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Can you provide the steps followed to implement the Synchronous web service call from SAP.

scenario 1:

I have created Service consumer , Response(proxy class output ) data structure populated in AIF when i provide the proxy class in outbound .

seems AIF configuration steps supported only for PO proxy classes not for the service consumers created using external web services

scenario 2:

I have configured the Async webservice call via AIF , but getting dump as shown below.

FM - /AIF/SEND_WITH_PROXY_CORE line 562

ABAP Programming Error

DYN_CALL_METH_PARAM_MISSING

CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING

/AIF/SAPLFILE -

CA-GTF-AIF

regards

Praveen

Answers (0)