cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email content in GRC access request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one let me know from where GRC access request email content is picked up which creating creating throught access request.?

I.e when ever the requestor creating request, the manager will get an email( and in my scenario the email document is maintained in document maintenance(se61 tcode) ). Now i need to prefix user full name in email content(which the manager receives) with Mr./Ms.

Thanks

Katrice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is resolved my enhancing the method GET_NOT_VARS_AND_ATTACHMNTS( ) of class CL_GRFN_MSMP_NOTIFICATION

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""$"$\SE:(1) Class CL_GRFN_MSMP_NOTIFICATION, Method GET_NOT_VARS_AND_ATTACHMNTS, End                                                                          A

*$*$-Start: (1)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*

ENHANCEMENT ZGRC_EMAIL_TITLE.    "active version

DATA: lw_fullname  TYPE string,
       lw_variables TYPE grfn_s_msg_variable,
       lw_logsys    TYPE logsys,
       lw_system_id_temp  TYPE string,
       lw_user            TYPE grac_user,
       lw_return TYPE int4,
       lW_user_details    TYPE grac_s_user_detail.

SELECT SINGLE logsys  INTO lw_logsys FROM t000 WHERE mandt = sy-mandt.
       IF sy-subrc = 0.
        lw_system_id_temp = lw_logsys.
       ENDIF.

READ TABLE et_variables INTO lw_variables WITH KEY name = 'USER_ID'.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.
    lw_user = lw_variables-value.
      TRY.
              CALL METHOD cl_grac_ad_access_mgmt=>get_user_detail
                EXPORTING
                  iv_system_id    = lw_system_id_temp
                  iv_user         = lw_user
                IMPORTING

ev_return_code  = lw_return

es_user_details = lw_user_details.
           CATCH cx_grfn_exception .                   "#EC NO_HANDLER
          ENDTRY.  

ENDIF.

READ TABLE et_variables INTO lw_variables WITH KEY name = 'USER_FULL_NAME'.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.
     CONCATENATE lw_user_details-address-title_p lw_variables-value INTO lw_variables-value SEPARATED BY space.
     MODIFY et_variables FROM lw_variables index sy-tabix.
   ENDIF.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

*$*$-End:   (1)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*

Thanks

KH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Please go through the below document for details required for you.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

We are using GRC10.1 and the email's are getting triggered as per the document which is maintained in SE61. But i need to add Title ex: Mr./Ms. to the user name in the email content.

Thanks

KH

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Go to SPRO ->IMG -> GRC -> Access Control -> Workflow for access control -> Maintain Text for custom notification messages or Execute SE61 Tcode.

Select the document name you are using for sending the notifications.

Open it and add text you want to include.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

%first_name% %last_name% is maintained. But Title( Ie. Mr/Ms) is not maintained in the the above snapshot which you've replied. I need to dynamically pass the title in the email content. Pls let me know how to resolve my issue.

Thanks

KH

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

I didn't add it in my template. If you want you can add it. Just editing a template.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I really appreciate your prompt reply.But how to map Academic title to that variable declared in se61 ?

Thanks

KH

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

I modified my Email template and below is the screenshot for the same. I am not sure if this is the same you are looking for. If this is the same then just edit your document used as Email template in SE61.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

My requirement is In the email content , we will not maintain Mr/Ms.. i need to pass the title(Mr/Ms) dynamically from SU01 content to the email content. And if we maintain %title% in email content, How to map the data variable(i mean variable holding value Mr or Ms ) to it?.

Thanks

Katrice