Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to execute Transaction Using JCO

oueslati_anis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Developper;

Is it possible to execute Transactions using JCO API's or not ?

If yes, can you please provide me with a snippets, from conecting to executing the Transaction and then getting the result.

Regards

Anis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

I have not really understood your question. Could you please put a scenario of your requirement please to understand better.

Thanks,

Hamendra

oueslati_anis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello;

I am developping my appllication and would like to be able to execute for example the transaction stms from my own application using the JCo's API's. IS that possible or I missunderstood what JCo is aimed for.

Regards

Anis

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

I really don't understand the use of JCO if you to use it in the same SAP Box. As JCO is basically to have some front end applications without SAP GUI Client,

Could you please let me know if I am not on the same level.

Thanks,

Hamendra

oueslati_anis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello;

Basicly I want to understand the utility of JCo also in this case. If I can't use it to do basicly some the SAP GUI functionality + additional functions. What can I use the JCo for.

Thanks for your undestanding.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

Basically, JCO is used for connectivity with ABAP system to transfer data. Could you please let me know what additional functionality you want to do in bespoke T Code.

Thanks,

Hamendra

oueslati_anis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello;

I can't use JCo' to execute T-Code remotely on BW and get the output from it. If I understand JC'o is only to transfer Data to BW from Java application right ?

Regards

Anis

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Anis,

That's correct.

Thanks,

Hamendra

oueslati_anis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello;

Thanks; and how can I execute transactions remotely, is there any tool that allow this ?

Regards

Anis

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

What do you mean by remotely, you can access that same machine remotely then execute. Not sure about requirement.

Thanks,

Hamendra

oueslati_anis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi;

I will make my self more clear, I think JCo could be used to execute Remote Function Call ( RFC ).

Now I would like to know if there is a way to execute Transaction codes using the same principle. either by finding the appropriate RFC for a transaction or calling the Transaction it self.

In case Yes is there a code snippets to do so ?

Is this possible ?

Regards

Anis

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

You can expose your TCode to Netweaver EP. It depends upon that what infrastructure and requirement you are having.

Thanks,

Hamendra