Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WCEM 2.0 Resultlist B2B Order

Pieter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is quite simple, but I can't figure out where to configure/change this. I have added a column to the resultlist (ERP), for example total amount. This column is default added as the last column in the resultlist. How can I change the column position of this newly added column, for example appear as the third column and not the last.

Regards,

Pieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pieter

I have worked on this a couple of times. The way the generic search xml files are merged is in most cases not what you would expect especially when it comes to the search criteria. In some cases you actually need to copy the standard file, add what you need and add the hidden attribute to the standard fields you need to hide.

The best approach, therefore, would be to define a different search description as well as the resultlist. This will ensure that there is no need to do merging between your namespace and that standard sap namespace. To ensure that your description is made use of, do extend the myaccount.xml for the orders link in my account OR the trackorders view component for the "My Orders" link in the header. See the image below for an example of the later.

New Search Description and ResultList.

The trackorders enhancement snippet is as shown below

Regards,

Brian Maunde

Pieter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the explanation, and my excuse for the late reaction. I didn't test the solution you proposed yet, but I can see that this will work. I just hoped that I missed an attribute that would lead to column configuration.

I will test your solution on a local shop, just to see it work.

Regards,

Pieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pieter

Awesome. Let me know if it works for you.

Regards,

Brian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

WM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you just introduced the new column at the last position in the result list description, don’t you?

Just put the new column at the position you want to have it.

Best regards

Wolfgang Meurer

Pieter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

I think I tried that, but didn't seem to work. Besides that the column is added in generic-searchbackend-config-erp.xml. The custom XML holds only the new column, because the XML files will be merged.

Regards,

Pieter

WM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pieter,

in this case I think the easiest way is to create a new result list description (copy the content of generic-searchbackend-config-erp.xml and add the new column appropriately) and define this one in your search description part.

Best regards
   Wolfgang Meurer