cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analysis for Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I installed in office 2013 analysis for excel, and then run the query but in the area of design, I have chosen to display, but  not shown elements of analysis to create the dynamic table.

You know,  what's the problem?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure - can you share screen shots with the camera icon?

Did you install the 32 bit or 64 bit version?  You need to ensure to install the right version you are using in Office - e.g. if the Office version is 32 bit, download the 32 bit version as well

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I install the 32 bit version. Office 2013 version is 32 bits also, but does not appear as elements of analysis.

Thanks,

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like this is solved by note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1925314 > could you please update/upgrade to 1.4 SP6?

Thanks

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

my OS is W7 64bit, office 2013 is 32-bit and 32-bit 1.4 AO also, when I go to download the SP06 it's only to Win32bits.

To launch the upgrade package gives the following error,

Is there a support package for windows 64 bit?

Thanks,

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juan - looks like you are downloading the wrong SP - you need to download SP 6 for Analysis Office

See screen shot:

It has both 32 bit and 64 bit. Since your Office version is 32 bit you will need to download/install that

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Any Free trail available for SAP BO Analysis Office Excel. Apart from it being available in HANA Cloudshare environments?

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

In the future please create a separate thread for a new topic in the discussion.

It is available in these environments on Amazon

A couple of conferences ago this question was asked of SAP Solution Management - at the time they suggested contacting your SAP account executive for access to a trial version - that might be something to try now too.

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Apologies for intruding in between in this thread.

Thanks for the update. It is also available on the HANA Cloudshare environment.

Was searching for something similar to LUMIRA for which we have free download available.

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

thank you very much.

Problem solved.

Answers (0)