Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table UDM_COLL_ITEM & UDM_COLL_LASTPAY Not updated

Private_Member_10672
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a peculiar issue with this particular customer that open items are cleared last week, however they are still appearing in a worklist. Last Payment details are also not showing correctly.

I've observed that both the tables UDM_COLL_ITEM and UDM_COLL_LASTPAY are not updated with the AR data transfer program, why? Whereas, rest of the BPs are fine.

If I run FDM_COLL_SEND01 just for this customer than probably the issue will be resolved. However, I would like to know the reason for such discrepancy. I had that issue before with some other BP. What should be the reason for such intermittent anomalousness?

Thanks,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirav,

As per SAP Collections management, there is a need to transfer FI-AR data to collections management before creation of worklist.

FI-AR data for company codes relevant for collection management is transferred on execution of program Send FI-AR relevant Data to Collections Management i.e FDM_COLL_SEND_ITEMS .

So it is advisable that you schedule this program as batch job before creation of worklist everyday.

You can also refer to the below link which states the same.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/43/26a38dfd2f0d23e10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Hope this clarifies your question.

Private_Member_10672
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,we follow the same standard process, still this discrepancy. Not sure why?

Thanks,

Nirav

former_member214808
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nirav,

Its worth testing this cause I had the similar issue got resolved by this.

The Bank account or the clearing G/L account which you are using while clearing the invoice just make sure that in the master data of that GL i.e. FS02 under Create/Bank/Interest tab "Relevant to Cash Flow" box is checked.

Once you do that Last payment details should start flowing.

Thanks

Prateek

Private_Member_10672
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

"Relevant to Cash Flow" box is already checked for bank accts. It's a problem with just one customer and not all. Rest are updated with correct last payment date.

Thanks,

Nirav

former_member214808
Participant
0 Kudos

Please look into OSS note 1330845 if that can help

Thanks,

Prateek

Private_Member_10672
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Prateek,

This note talks about last payment not gettting updated, whereas, I've issue with the invoice as well, becuase the open items is also showing up under 'To be collected' column.

So, note sure if this note helps. But, thanks anyways. I've raised OSS message, and awaiting to hear back from SAP.

Thanks,

Nirav

former_member214808
Participant
0 Kudos

Please let us know if you get a solution to your problem.

Thanks,

Prateek

Private_Member_10672
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue resolved with OSS note 1723039.

Thanks,

Nirav