SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate OR Deactivate MRU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there a way where we can activate or deactivate a MRU in the system, so that we can avoid the MRU from being selected in future and not used when creating a new installation or what are the other options to filter it out?

Thanks,

Raj

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You cannot deactivate/delete MRU's if it is already assigned to Installation/s or if schedule records exists for that MRU.

Regarding 'activation' of MRU, if you have performed any changes in the Portion you can activate these changes on all the MRUs that have this portion assigned. This can be done using E43E tcode.

Regarding restriction on assignment of existing MRUs to new Installations, please check if this can be achieved by specifying the Billing class and Division category restriction on MRU (TE422AS table).

Regards,

Mayuresh

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Please let me know if what I understand is currect:

You have created few MRU's which is out of use now and you donot want to use them in future:

Step 1) For this you need to deallocate the MRU from all installation where it is allocated. You can confirm the de allocation from all installation by hitting where used in E41F.

Step 2) Post de-allocation Delete the MRU using transaction E41I.

Conclusion: We cannot Deactivate \ Activate MRU but only can create or delete it. If you are concerned of its usage in future just go ahead and delete it.

Thanks and Regards

Jyoti Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

If you want to prevent the allocation of specific MRUs to newly created installations you can use enhancement EMDI0001 to implement your logic.

BR,

Eren Adak