Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trfc idoc issue - Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can you please guide.

I am running through a issue related to TRFC IDOCS (SM58) 0r Infopak > monitor > Environment > Trfc > BW System.

Actually I found few IDocs in SMF* or TRFC Screen with STATUS TEXT The current application triggered a termination with a short dump, although when I am trying to execute IDOCs manually it giving a message "Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised".

I have checked "RSAR_TRFC_DATA_RECEIVED" is existing still it is showing this message.

Please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your info pack ecc job, first find the which data packet was failed to move.

from ecc job log find TID number and find the same TID at SM58, once you got that TID, select and press F6. it will be moved to bw.

if you have idoc numbers ,execute them manually at BD87.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you Raman.

In source system I am finding so many IDOCS struck up for same date. Similarly I am facing same kind of issues in BW as well where i found FUNCTION MODULE doesn't exist.

Even when I trying to Manual update going to InfoPak> details>Transfer (IDocs and TRFC)> Right click (manual update).

Please suugest

Regards

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

take basis team help to take action on SM58 source system.

to know the exact queues of your load,

From your info pack monitor, menu environment--. job overview--> job in the source system,

you will get ecc job, select job and click on log details.

see the logs and some where you may see error or failure.in in that area you can find TID.

same TID will see at SM58 if you search.Once you find same TID At SM58, select and F6.

same this way you need to do it for all.

if your bw loads all are full loads, just clear SM58(ECC) and reload the loads one by one.

Thanks

Answers (0)