cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation of ITS Screen Parameters in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have added 3 new parameters to ITS Screen , need to translate the parameter description to  FR language .

Need  help on how to maintain the language translation to the ITS screen parameters  in ECC 6.0

Please find below are my findinds

1.  In the main menu  GOTO - Translation option is disabled

2. I Saw in application help this can be done by place holder and  Compare parametrs icon , but in the screen i did not find any Compare icon

3. I tried to give the description by Login in other language , but when i login to English language , the Other language description only showing

Please suggest if any one has the answers for this.

Thanks

Vijaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

Can you add the SAP HELP link that you are using. (Part 2 of your findings) This will give additional context as to what you are doing here.

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the link below

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata//EN/cc/a79734d57211d3963700a0c94260a5/content.htm

And also i am trying to  maintain the  TEXT in OTR ,  Though  SOTR_EDIT  , But dont know first how to activate the OTR  for  ITS screen.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

What R/3 and Kernel are you using?

Can you attach a screenshot of the screen in STEP 2.

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I canot paste the screen shot , Can you please let me know exact position of  compare icon  in the screen ( Beside or after what will be there ) So that i can locate  .

Thanks in advance