cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How delete Target Groups in SAP CRM 7 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help us on deleting the target groups in sap crm ehp1.

Rony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rony,

can yo please close this thread if your question is answered.

Thank you.

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Please suggest me if there is any way to delete the specific or few BPs from a target group, specially when its used in the campaign execution.If yes please explain me the steps.

Ony of my friends got an issue like though the BPs were removed from the existing target group and then used it in the campaign execution,The removed BPs are receiving the mail as a result of the campaign executed.Your reply is definitely appreciated.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

First remove the BPs from the target group. And then rebuild the target group. Your issue will be resolved.

Thanks,

Faisal

0 Kudos

hi

gsiruvani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rony,

Once target group has been used in campaign execution, you can't delete it. However, if you have not used the target group, then you can delete it.

Yoro has already provided a screenshot of how to delete a target group.

Good luck.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rony,

When you create  a new TG , there you will find a 'Graphical Modeler' button on task bar. Go there by clicking on it and you will get existing TGs. You can delete there.

prerequisites : you should not delete a TG , if any BP of that TG is being used by any transaction.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rony,

Under Marketing -> Segmentation Elements -> choose your TG and open it.

You will see the Result List and now click on Segmentation Model to open the Waterfall graphic in the graphic modeler.

Here you can delete it by clicking the Delete button.

Regards,

Yoro

Moderation: Bargains for points is prohibited on SCN. Please avoid this. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moderator,

thank you for your remarks.

It was just to make Rony understand that another people refers to closed and answered questions by searching for solution.

Regards,

Yoro