Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SAP FI and SAP BI as relevant combination ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  all ,

I just wanted to know is SAP FI and SAP BI a good combination to learn ?

If your from finance background and got experience in that .and  also you got experience on SAP as database administrator .

Will that combination work ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP FI + SAP BW - also best combination. this combination will help further to learn SAP BPC also.

SAP FI+SAP BW +SAP BPC - also one of the best combination. Most of the BPC reports are FI related and Loading data from bw(to BPC). will ahve nice future also.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP FI + SAP BW - also best combination. this combination will help further to learn SAP BPC also.

SAP FI+SAP BW +SAP BPC - also one of the best combination. Most of the BPC reports are FI related and Loading data from bw(to BPC). will ahve nice future also.

Thanks

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shraddha,

SAP FI is totally related to financial domian knowledge , and BW is something like as Managing the Business Warehouse, as you can see yourself that by knowing these two modules you will have knowledge of playing with the financial aspects of the company with the advantage of managerial approach, so definitely it will be a good combination, and as suggested by Korrapati you can switch towards sap BPC in future.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want to go SAP FI with SAP BI ?

Why don't you choose SAP FI with CO ?

FI and CO is an integrated module..

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont put  your  legs  on  two modules .

If you have experience  ,  You can   go  ..

If  you  are a  fresher  , please   concentrate  on  one  module  and when you become  expert  , you can move  to  another  module ...

0 Kudos

yes, i got experience of about 2.5 years into finance and right now i work as database administrator.

Even we ppl are going to be trianed in SAP BW .

so thought i can use my experience while i learn something new or extra into SAP.