cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAKISA Org chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We just observed that the Potential and performance ratings are not appearing in Nakisa org chart, although the data is maintained for object CP.

Any suggestions pls?

Sorry I am unable to paste the screen shot here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manila,

Are you using STVN or have you customized SOVN OrgChart to show the potential rating?

If you are using STVN then run the function module HRTMC_GET_TALENT_ATTR for the CP of the person(s) that are missing the data to see if the function module is the problem or not.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

I am afraid as I don't have any background of Nakisa. Never worked in this area before.

How you do you think I can check if its STVN or SOVN?

Appreciate your response.

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the name of the application? Nakisa is the vendor and not an application. You can check in the AdminConsole. Please also provide the version number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Sorry I could not respond as I got into many other issues.

While I was trying to resolve one issue, I landed into a new one, this is in dev environment.

I mapped the root org unit in both STVN or SOVN as there was an error 'No root org unit found'.

Later the error got updated to 'Responsibility Area'. Through your previous posts, I grabbed a bit information and then managed to map the position ID in Person responsible tab via tcode hrtmc_ppom. However, the issue still persist.

Additional information that might help you analyse is that -I have set anonymous in authentication settings, as with other option it wasn't working.

Appreciate your insight.

Thanks

Manila

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manila,

Anonymous security cannot be used in STVN. It can in SOVN, but it means every user sees the same chart and data.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to address the security logon. But I quite did not understand why the root org unit was still not displayed and it just says responsibility are.....

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share a screenshot of your problem and the cds.log file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Here is the cds file and error screen shot of the error is attached in png file..

24 Apr 2014 13:16:14 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger  - FunctionRunner.executeFunctionDirect : HRMSS_GET_ORGSTRUCTURE_AS_XML threw an Exception of type Exception, took: 86ms

24 Apr 2014 13:16:14 ERROR com.nakisa.Logger  - com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:557)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.connect(MiddlewareJRfc.java:1097)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.connect(JCO.java:3676)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:4364)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3949)

at com.nakisa.framework.data.commandProcessor.impl.sap.FunctionRunner.c(FunctionRunner.java:413)

at com.nakisa.framework.data.commandProcessor.impl.sap.FunctionRunner.executeFunction(FunctionRunner.java:196)

at com.nakisa.framework.data.commandProcessor.impl.sap.BaseFunctionProcessor.call(BaseFunctionProcessor.java:88)

at com.nakisa.integration.sap.SAPConnector.Hrmss_Get_Orgstructure_As_Xml(SAPConnector.java:721)

When I tested the connection string, it is successful.

Regards

Manila

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version of SuccessionPlanning is this? 3.0 I presume (which SP level?)

In the AdminConsole, do you have a Data Center section?

If so, in the list of Data Connections, please check all connections of type SAP. 

Also what login method are you using to access the application? 

i.e. single sign on or do you enter your SAP user and pwd into a login screen or is it going straight into the application screen you attached without authentication?

If the latter, then this would explain your error!

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

1. Yes, like u rightly guessed, Nakisa SP level is 3.0

HR SP is 604 71

EA HR 605 47

2. In Data center, the connection string for SAP is in below format:

ASHOST=zuuderpd06 SYSNR=00 CLIENT=450 USER=Zbahr01 PASSWD=********

when I did a test run with the above, it was successful.

3. Earlier when I tested the appln with single sign on with logon tickets (Required Portal integration), there was an error as 'no root org unit found' on Nakisa SP

Hence, reset it to anonymous. And now there is an error as 'Responsibility Area'.

I had checked again and the position id is maintained in hrtmc_ppom, responsible person tab.

Can't really make out what is happening..

Appreciate any help.

Regards

Manila

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So your issue is related to authentication.

I would suggest you remove the USER and PWD from the data connection (it won't work if you use Test Connection but that is fine).

Then check your Security settings to ensure authentication is working (perhaps start by switching to Logon screen to force you to enter the user/pwd).

Then check the behaviour of the application.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

With the help of your hint, I was able to display the org structure.

I am now struggling with the original issue. The icons for potential and performance rating not visible on the org structure -Nakisa SP.

However, the Position and Key Position icons are visible.

Appreciate your insight.

Regards

Manila

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this data definitely in HRP7408/09 for this CP id?

Can you see the information in the details panel if you click on the position?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The position actually has multiple CPs' assigned with different availability period.

I checked for the details in CP which has availability 'ready now', which reads as below in the screen shot.

I am not sure if the past period matters, as the date reads as 2013.

In the detail panel of the position, was not sure of the relevant tab. However the screen is like this under successor tab.

Hope this gives some clue

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I mean the details panel in the TalentHub application (not ECC). Can you click on the Position box then click through to a particular employee/successor (CP)?

Or look at CP object in ECC - infotypes for Perf/Potential?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked for the position on the Talent hub and see some authorization error as attached.

The Infotype for the CP object in ECC -the screen shot I attached in my last thread.

sharing the screen again.

Answers (0)