cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VB01, VB02 Change History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have requirement from the business to have the change history for t-code VB01 and VB02.

I searched the threads and cannot find any answer.

I also check OSS note and found the OSS note 842773 stating that this change function is not developed for VB01.

Do you know any user-exit or enhancement that help with this issue?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Chutima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chutima

I have seen this requirement many times and have always answered that this is not delivered in standard SAP and I have never seen any userexit or function which can activate change log for this. May be audit trial can work for this if you check in AUT10. Take help of BASIS guy or search in Google for this.

What you need to do is to raise this query to SAP and mention that we need to maintain change log for VB02 because this is client's requirement and this is critical transaction. See what they reply for this. If you do this then don't forget to update their answer here as this would be helpful for me and for others as well.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi MoazzaM,

Thank you for your feedback.  We planned to raise the message to SAP and will post the reply as soon as we receive it.

Thank you again.

Regards

Chutima

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have the same requirements for VL52 (Route schedule change).

I already checked CDHDR and CDPOS tables and other related change documents object with no luck.

Maybe your update to this post will also help for VL52. (Though change document for VB02 would help me here also).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We raised the message with SAP.  There is no plan to develop the change history for VB01, VB02 and recommended not to do so.

If we want to change this we can follow step-by-step description of how to switch-on the Change document functionality via a new Change Document Object, which can be found

under BC Extended Applications Function Library.

However, it is our own risk that we will jeopardize the system performance.

regards

C.S

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Your thread is not understandable, please explain clearly.

Anandkumar KS