cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QGP1 - Max Value

0 Kudos

I am trying to get the max and min value to pull into the QGP1 report for a Quantitative characteristic but so far no luck they are staying blank.You can find them in se16n table QARS or QAMS and the actual field is a structure QGMK MAXWERT. I have tried in results recording to calculate statistical moments to see if this will pull it through but this field is greyed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for your help, but I have figured it out why it was not populating. It only populates if you have more than one result for the characteristic. The characteristic I was looking at only required one result.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sinead,

Make sure that inspection characteristic is "Valuated" at the time of result recording so that Status of inspection results is not 2.

In this case you will get mean value and other few columns updated but Max value and Min value will not be updated.

Amol.

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should show in QGP1 assuming you have your characteristic set up for single values recording. Also, you should be able to see QAMR-MAXWERT in that instance as well. Not sure what those other tables referenced are.

Regards,

JL