Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No batch input data for screen SAPLKEAK 0300

rahul_negi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am getting "No batch input data for screen SAPLKEAK 0300 "  error while Posting a parked document.

When I checked the Park Document , I saw that Profitability Segment was missing.

Document is parked using standard FM  "PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01" after that BDC is executed to fill Profitability segment.

Both FM and BDC are written in a custom FM. This FM is scheduled in a Job to run everyday and Park all the available Documents .

Everything used to work fine for last 2 years but suddenly since last month I am starting getting this error.

It does not happen for all the documents . And for the document for which it happens, if I try to park and post it again using the same process . It works fine.

It looks as if something obstruct the normal parking process when SAP job is running but I am not able to find out the reason.

Any pointers would be appriciated.

Thanks ,

Rahul

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Why don't you try to debug the background program? Use JDBG on the BG job and change the call transaction to display ALL SCREENS or ERROR ONLY and see where the issue is.

Thanks,

Vikram.M

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Go to screen and check whether is is mandatory or not. If it not mandatory you use code like /enter and skip it.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

It is not happening on regular basis. The same invoice which has failed while posting because of Profitability Segment, if posted again then it gets posted. If i try to post a group of invoices then at that time any random invoice fails while posting .