cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J_3RVINVOICE script form used in SD(NACE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring NACE output type (Appl V3) to update Russian Journal while invoice creation. In the NACE below are the configuration

Output type - ZRU1

Program - J_3RV_INV_A

Form Routine - Entry

PDF form - J_3RVINVOICE

Problem is that , we don't have adobe lifecycle implemented in our system. When we print the document via VF03/VF02, it is not successful with following error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santoshi,

that means, that your ADS-Connection is not working properly.

But what is your question, if you know that? Anyway, here is some informations which could you bring further.

You can easily check the ADS with the report FP_TEST_00

If this isn't working, your ADS is not working.

But this is a big theme and it is not possible to give you now one proper solution how to solve it.

That's why I refer to the official configuration guide provided by SAP

Adobe Document Services Configuration Guide - SAP Library

The main part of the work belongs to your basis and as you shared in your question, the entries doesn't look bad, because you get a protocol out of it

Hope I could give you a solution to solve your problem in the end. If you got problems with a specific item right here come back and let us know.

~Florian

PS: There is an own space

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the suggestion.

As I mentioned that. Adobe document services are not installed in the system(Due to some of the other reason), I am looking for some other SAP provided driver program which can be used in the configuration for being updation in the Journal.

Do you aware of the same ?

Thanks

Santoshi

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the best practise packages?

Maybe you will find something which help you:

https://help.sap.com/bp-baseline

Regards

Florian

Answers (0)