cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About InfiniteInsight(KXEN) in OEM model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now my customer (an OEM partner) have the interesting about InfiniteInsight.

The partner want to embed KXEN into their solution, but they don’t hope that end user see SAP InfiniteInsight GUI.

In other word, they want to design their GUI ,which implement the basic function in SAP InfiniteInsight Modeler , with InfiniteInsight API.

I want to know whether there is the OEM KXEN partner , who implement the above solution?

If yes, can you give more detail information?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abdel_dadouche
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

InifniteInsight provide a set of API (Java, C/C++/VB) that will allow you to pilot the InifniteInsight engine and build, debrief and deploy your model.

Many companies are using this mode of usage with InifniteInsight but I cannot really disclose their names,which I hope yu can understand.

We are also currently working with a lot of internal SAP development teams to OEM InifniteInsight in their solutions, like the CRM but also some of the cloud apps too.

The product documentation will give you a good overview of our OEM capabilities if you look at the developers guide.

We can also propose some training to help you ramp-up in that area as we use to in the pas while we were KXEN.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdel. Can you provide link to the Dev's guide?   Thanks.

abdel_dadouche
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

off course here it is :https://help.sap.com/ii_re#section4

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

We have an OEM version of InfiniteInsight.

And we already have a partner using it: Teradata.

Didier