cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPM1 issue

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have issue in valuate using the transaction code TPM1 it will show me the error message as Scheduled business transaction with posting date xx.xx.xxxx  before key date. I have executed transaction code TPM18 before running this transaction code in that it is showing the message has there is no scheduled business transaction to execute.

Let me know how to come out from this error and get the position valuate using the transaction code TPM1.

Thanks !

Regards

Manjunath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

I would suggest you to open the standard report TPM13 - please check what are items in your list with status 'S' (meaning scheduled/ not posted) before your key date - you have to post these ones (it might be that you need to run TBB1 or TPM18) and then you are done - the warning message should not appear anymore.

Kind regards,

Renatas

0 Kudos

Hi Renatas,

Thank you very much for quick response. Now the issues is I can see the entries appearing in TPM13.  But when I run the transaction code TPM18 those entries with S are not picking. System is showing message as no scheduled derived business transaction found.

Could you please through some lite on this issue.

Regards

Manjunath

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

it depends, what kind of flows (Update types) are scheduled and not posted before your key date - you might need to use TBB1 (if this is e.g. repayment or interest payment) and/ or TPM18 (some find of realised P&L flow) - in both cases make sure you enter the correct parameters.

what you could also do is to share the relevant screenshot from TPM13, as quite often it is much easier to advise when you see exact case vs theoretical discussion.

Kind regards,

Renatas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Manjunath,

How are you?

I am with the same problem. And I don't how resolve it.

The company needed two new moviments based on MM1105 and MM1110. It seems that these moviments caused a big problem.

How do you resolve it?

Many thanks,

Cristina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Renatas.

I am getting a different issue while running TPM1.

There is no such error particularly, Only the message "Error in Update to Accounting; see log"

Could you please throw some light on this ?

Regards

Anil 

Answers (0)