SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment scheme and its behaviour in FPL9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a concern,

Anybody can explain Payment schem Request and its behaviour?

As statistical line item impact and real item impact and when it will go to down payments tab?

some times i can see same document in few situtions, i am quite confuse. Can you anybody can hlpe on this please?

Thanks,

Abash

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abash,

Payment scheme is a budget billing plan that is offered in SAP for customers accounts where customers wants to pay a constant amount for yearly consumption, so for this the SAP extrapolates the billing line item and gives a amount based on payment frequency , for .e.g $50 per week

Now as customer is not going to pay  the invoice amount as customer is on payment scheme, customer will pay the payment scheme amount will settle his invoice,so to take payment scheme payment a line item is required against which customer will be charged its a statistical line item, now when customer pays this amount statistical item gets cleared and payment will reside as down payment , which in turn will clear invoice in account maintenance

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Lalit