cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overtime eligibility configuration based on shift

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have to configure shift-based OT eligibility in positive time management as given below, can anyone suggest how to address this requirement through PCRs.

1ADMIN8.00-17.00NONENONE
2PRODUCTION1(CD)7.30-17.300.59
3PRODUCTION2(FD)7.00-17.00NONE9
4SECURITY(06:00-18:30)6.00-18.3033
5SECURITY(07:00-18:30)7.00-183024
6MOBILE(NON CLOCKING)MOBILENONENONE
7PRODUCTION3(CD NIGHT)17.30-7.30514.5
8PRODUCTION4(FD NIGHT)17.00-7.305.514.5
10WORKSHOP DAY8.00-17.00NONE3
11WORKSHOP NIGHT17.00-8.005.514.5

Regards

Tandrima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

Write this PCR as per attached. Create 5 constant for maximum OT for dws.

ASHF- DWS

1010-Time type

3060- OT Wage type

Use this PCR with RTIP funtion and insert after P2002 funtion in TM00 schema.

NOT required to copy TR10.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tadrima,

You can create weekly off of all dws with specific dws class (0 to 9 which is not used in normal days dws class) and it would be defined planned working as per dws.

In your pcr you call that dws class and give your logic.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sankarsan, finally it is resolved by creating seperate dws for wkend and calling them into my overtime PCR....thanks again for your great inputs.

Regards

Tandrima

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

Have you done?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarshan,

Sorry for the delayed reply, since stuck with some other customers.

Your inputs were very helpful in terms of overtime calculation for weekdays, but as i mentioned earlier, we have different eligibility pattern for wkend and there are work-schedule rule, which consists of all 7days work with no day-off, however calculation for OT is different for wkend. That scenario i am unable to achieve through the above PCR line, can you please help in this regard. Do we have any operation in time management to query wknd work-schedule?

Please help.

Regards

Tandrima

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

1.First you query employee resent or not?

Operation VARSTPRSNT

2.Then Query DWS.

Operation VARSTDAYPG

will use **** and OFF(DWS OFF)

3.Then query HRS=DXXXX

XXXX-Time type which will be generated through TR10.

then query HRS?hours

if it's done the pass this value to ADDZLYYYY (YYYY-Overtime Wage type).

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the valuable inputs Sankarsan, can you tell me which time type i should consider from TR10, 0040, overtime worked..???

Regards

Tandrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankarshan, waiting for your further reply...please help.

Regards

Tandrima

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tandrima,

It's possible with the condition with Shift scheule and after that check the OT hours.

You can use the operation VARSTDAYPG. Copy the TR10 and chaged as per your requirement with the help of mentioned operation.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sankarsan, based on your input i started my PCR by querying DWS with VASRTDAYPG, but can u pls guide how i can proceed next by querying weekdays and wk-end, since we have different eligibility pattern based on wk-end and wk-days.

Can you please help by giving a bit hints in that regard.

Regards

Tandrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this rate & OT hrs, can you provide this value details & what is ot calc. process.

:kedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kedar,

I am sorry the miss out the heading row. Please find below the same. My concern how can i write overtime determination PCRs based on diff.shifts and depending on working days/weekdays criteria. Please help with some inputs.

AnCodeSHIFTSTIMINGMAX-OVERTIME GRANTED-WEEK DAYSMAX-OVERTIME GRANTED-WEEK ENDS
1ADMIN8.00-17.00NONENONE
2PRODUCTION1(CD)7.30-17.300.59
3PRODUCTION2(FD)7.00-17.00NONE9
4SECURITY(06:00-18:30)6.00-18.3033
5SECURITY(07:00-18:30)7.00-183024
6MOBILE(NON CLOCKING)MOBILENONENONE
7PRODUCTION3(CD NIGHT)17.30-7.30514.5
8PRODUCTION4(FD NIGHT)17.00-7.305.514.5
10WORKSHOP DAY8.00-17.00NONE3
11WORKSHOP NIGHT17.00-8.005.514.5
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need take different ws rules for each condition and query in pcr as given by  Sankarsan,

and you can query OT hrs with your max limit and if less process the same and if more process that max only.

Can't able to give you the pcr due to lack of system, try & let us know wht is the status.

:Kedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kedar,

Please help with bit hints about how to form PCR based on different eligibility for wkdays and wkend for different daily work schedules.

Regards

Tandrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

I am not sure the exact meaning for cloumn 4 and 5 in your question. Your question requires more details to answer exactly. But as an High leve solution, you approach in the following ways. Before that I just want to mention, in Time there are abundant ways to do things depending on available date. Anyway:

I hope you can identify these employees by PSA or EG; assuming that you can split the pairs in TIP table according to their classification and pay those pairs are overtime for example. If Production1 enter time 7.30-18.30, you can split the pair after 15.30, and if the employee worked minimum 2 hrs after 15.30 you can pay 0.5 OT, assuming that he is eligible for .50 hrs of OT if he works 2 after his normal shift (8).

OR

Assuming all the employees have fixed schedules. Then, you can simply  the rules based on your requirements. For example if Production1 worked after 15.30, you can the pair will be assosicated with processing type M in TIP table. Then you can processing paris with M and see if he works more than 2 hours and pay 0.5 OT.

I hope this answers atleast gives some direction.