cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Cost Estimates - Subcontracting costs

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run CK11N for a subcontracted material (price maintained at standard cost).

I have relevant subcontracting PIRs which have condition records for overheads.

However, unlike the "Material Val" tab where I have a strategy "Quotation Price via Condition Table", I do not see that strategy in the drop down for Subcontracting.

Does that mean I cannot condition my PIR condition records for subcontracting or am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Guys,

I understand that the subcontracting tab does not impact the material tab. But if I pick up the Net Quotation Price for subcontracting, it ignores the additional PIR conditions which I have maintained in the PIR. This is because there is not Quotation Price via Condition table strategy for subcontracting.

Hope I could articulate my problem better this time around. Still looking for a solution.

Thanks,

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Based on your reply, it seem like you're not using A Quotation Price via Condition for purpose of assigning purchasing condition type to an origin group. If you wanted to include all condition in purchasing condition for your end price, please use strategies 5 or 9.

This is the end price after taking all conditions, including cash discounts and delivery costs, into account.

Thanks,

Ong Yang Lim

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ryan,

I think it will not affect anything as it has two different purpose one is for sub contracting purpose and other one is for regular material valuation.

In the material master if special procurement type  is F and Sub contracting procurement key is defined then it looks for the Sub Contract tab in valuation variant while costing ,otherwise it looks for material valuation tab other materials.

Note- Material valuation Tab -PIR can be used without sub contract scenarios too in case of Purchased Raw, SFG etc.

so when you calculate cost estimate it looks in sub contract tab for strategy to derive the cost.

Ultimately based on your condition type it derives the cost for different strategy. If you can tell us what are condition records you want see in cost for example Gross price,freight, surcharge, discount etc i can tell you which one to select.

i hope it helps

Thanks

Hrusikesh

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debu da

I am sure there is a strategy called net quotation price or info records

You need to select that

Br. Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I'm abit confuse, you mean you cannot see this strategy in subcontracting tab?

Note: the strategy listed here are actually from PIR if you notice.

Ong Yang Lim