cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove a print output?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have two separate offices running an ERP system. One in Brisbane the other in Sydney. Here in Brisbane we have 3 x output devices connected to SAP. 1 for the service division, 1 for Customer service and the other for logistics. I am unaware of how many Sydney have, however, every invoice from Sydney prints out on our (service) printer. I have contacted them and they said it prints out on their end too so we are just to throw them out. However this is not practical and we are wasting way too much paper and are getting our documents mixed up with theirs. Is there a setting they all may have that links their documents to our printer? Please help. Also, sometimes invoices from Customer Service here in Brisbane print on our (service) printer too. I am doubtful this has anything to do with parameters as I'm sure they all know to have their own printer set as default etc..........

Tamara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the process is like this, a person needs to take print so for that go to su3 ,take default and check the spool control and check the output device.now in your situation can you ask your colleagues in the other branch to have their default printer checked.

make sure the correct user in logged in.

i can share a document but its in pdf.

hope it solves..

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamara,

do you have the authorization to change printer.can u check the tcode spad and su3?.

if so i will tell the later steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I do have access to su3 however no access to 'spad'.

Regards,

Tamara

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have define different output devices with respect to the printer and the based on the requirement  you have to use the device for the form generation.