SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change documents for article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Some of the change documents for articles look like the one below. What is the way to find out what kind of change was performed on 10.04.2014?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Miro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Miro,

unfortunately, this is not possible. For the fields that were changed, no change document is written. The only field in the transaction was the "Date of Change" - so no possibility.

Regards

Tobias

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Miro,

unfortunately, this is not possible. For the fields that were changed, no change document is written. The only field in the transaction was the "Date of Change" - so no possibility.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your input!

To me the problem is that there is a change document number (in my example 38531773) but still if you try to check more details in table CDPOS it shows only an update in MARA-LAEDA (Date of last change) and that's all.

Regards,

Miro

0 Kudos

Hi Miro,

I understand your request.

But you will not find any additional information, which data was changed.

As said before: a field was changed for which no change document is written. So, the only thing documented was the change of MARA-LAEDA (as for this field, change document is written).

Regards

Tobias