Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Forward Error Handling in SRM

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I got an requirement to activate Forward Error Handling in SRM. I have searched on SDN but didn't find appropriate answer on it.

Even I found some link:

It explains me some points like activating FEH from SRM in SPRO. I have activated the same, plz check the screen shot:

It also follows some development for the same.

Here my concern is, should I follow this document? Does it applicable to all to all the scenarios?

Step 8: it assign object id and type what does it mean...

Does any one can explain me in detail..... Please provide me any document to configure the FEH in SRM.

Regards,

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raz,

I have gone with above mentioned note, it explains about creating Custom Proxy and configuration with PI scenario. Even the link in my previous post, explains about the custom proxies and configuration..

I think I should must be descriptive about my issue.

I am trying to implement FEH in my SRM system. So that when even XML fails due to error, I should be able to reprocess/restart it with some editing to the XML.

My receiver interface for XML is PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In

I think this is standard one and no need to make any custom code for it. SAP has all ready given solution for it with some Configuration.

I have made some configurations like:

• The view FEHV_ACTIVE must have the status active.
  • In transaction /SAPPO/LOGSYS , the logical system must be defined for the software component SRM-EBP-ESA .

As stated in in the link :

http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==%29/render.asp?id=2BAABCB0D30111DC2B8D...

Also I have made some configuration according to the Note: 1973768 - No reprocess option is available in FEH for failed in XML in SRM

Resulted, the “Process” button get activated in the XML Post Processing screen.

But can I reprocess my XML with edited value from there..?

Can any one tell me, what are the steps I am missing here. As this is my first time to implement FEH, I am confused.

Please let me help.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Have you followed note 1270081 there is a ZIP file attached to this note.

Regards,

Raz