Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Bank Authorization

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement  about house bank authorization. Requirement as below

For ex: we have created  HDFC bank as a house bank and this bank is related to  A segment and now B segment user should not be allowed to create any check lots or to see any information about A segment banks. can any one help me on this. how to handle this requirement.

Regards

Diwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can any one help me on this.  as my client is not compromising with this requirement even i tried with validation but its not working.please help me...

Regards

Diwa

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

any updates would be appreciated.

Regards

Diwa

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

use authorisation Role - SU01   - take help of Basis team - restrict particular House bank against - Cheque Lot creation  T code - FCHi - & house bank combination - authorisation restriction

thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Can you please explain me how to do it because i don't have basis consultant so i am doing it. can you please guide me how to do it.

Regards

Diwa

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Diwa p

You can manage the authorizations roles by adding the authorization object

F_BL_BANK

that allow you to make restriction by house bank, you should adapt the role ans assign it to the corresponding user .

Tamim

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamim,

As i added the object and i entered the specific house bank and assigned to user but this is not working please help me on this.

Regards

Diwa

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Diwa,

Did you generate the role once added the new object and 'Values' in it ?

Maybe the user have large authorizations form other roles, that's why restricting on only one role does not affect him.

Please make sur the role is not working by creating a test user with only new role.

former_member183078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created role for FCHI,FCHU,FCHG and i have assigned the object with respective values but it is not working . i am able to create check lots to any banks.

Regards

Diwa