cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to control sales area for customers

0 Kudos

hi every one , i created new enterprise structure for SD , every thing fine when i used my sales org creating order have problem selecting sales are for my customer? they came many choice to select but i create the sales area only for my customer

for example 1001 50 51

partner function as well 1001 sp,sh,bp,py all same

when i create  sales order system automatically finding to choose sales area for customer 1001

please help how to control sales area for my customer only on sales order

i don't want this extra screen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have created the customer 1001 with ref to 1001 which is already created in the list of sales ares you pasted .

I think you copied from the standard customer which means it has  account group which uses external number assignment.

So when you are creating new customer to your sales area with ref to other, system might have asked to enter external number hence you would have used 1001( for example).

This 1001 is already existing in other sales areas so once it is saved, that customer just extended to your sales area apart from already existing sales areas.

So coming into your solution if you want to display your own sales area.( if you are using standard account group make it as internal number assignment if you are testing in IDES system)

or

Better create new Z account group and use internal number assignment number range and complete remaining all required settings to create customer master . Then create new customer with that account group then definitely system shows your own  sales area.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiru,

You will always get this screen if your customer is extended to multiple sales areas.

This might have happened because the customer is created in a common distribution channel/division.

Check here: IMG=SD=master data =define common distribution channel/define common division.

Due to this the customer is extended to multiple sales areas. If you want to check this then you may check in KNVV table.

If you do not want this screen even when the customer is extended to multiple sales areas then enter sales area details in the initial screen of VA01.

Best regards,

Suman K Bhowmik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thirumal,

It happens when create customer by copying existing partner functions or sold to party , try with crating sales area with own, while assigning enterprise structure  please check with assignment with your sales organisation,

when you copy sales organisation with existing one by default it assign all the sales areas it is assigned 

make sure that sales area is assignment.

Regards.

Yuvaraj.

0 Kudos

Thanks Yuvaraj

I did created everything new apart from company code still have same problems, still I didn't know why?

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumal,

Is this happening even if you enter the required sales area in the VA01 initial screen along with sales document type.

0 Kudos

but how to control i don't want selction  screen my order?

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Is the customer is maintained in multiple sales area or single sales area.

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the configuration If you are using Common distribution channel and common division.

Also check if all the partner functions are extended in same sales area.

0 Kudos

maintained only single sales area only