Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Transaction MFHU

former_member305655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using transaction MFHU for production confirmation.

The issue I am facing here is the component consumption doesn't includes the component scrap maintained in the BOM in to account as like in MFBF. In MFBF we have an option to consider the Component scrap in Backflush in the details tab.

Is this the standard in MFHU. I we want the Component scrap maintained in the BOM to be auto considered during backflush in MFHU then what setting needs to be done?

Moreover I am posting this MFHU from the Legacy system by calling the Function module.

Kindly throw some lights to address this issue.

Regards,

MBN.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi M BN,

Which Function module are you using?

In MFHU header menu Goto -- Scap backflsuh here you can define the Scrap quantity.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member305655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The option you sugestted is to post the scrap for the Particluar RM right. But my requirement is to post the complete items in the BOM with the scrap percentage maintained.For eg. If i ahve 3 RM in BOM withe scrap percentage of 2% each.If i Post MFHU for my FG all these 3 RM should get consumed with the scrap quantities added to it.

I am using Z function module which in turn Calls the MFHU BDC and then post the confirmation.

Kindly share your inputs.

Regards,

MBN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBN,

First Activate user exit XMRM0001 - User exits: Backflushing in Repetitive Manufacturing

Work with your technical team to do following setting in user exit

E_RM61B-SCRAP = 'X'

'X'-Include compoent scrap

Thanks/BR

Rupesh Pednekar

Answers (0)