cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Tranfer UOM Group Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We would like to upload UOM Group Codes via DTW. Can you please provide the steps that should be followed ?

We use  SAP Business One 9.0 (9.02.001) PL: 09 (32-bit)   and    SAP HANA Studio Version: 1.0.67  .

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Vassilis Korolis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vassilis,

First you have to fill up your template, please go to start -> All Programs -> SAP Business One -> Data Migration -> Templates then:

Templates->Inventory->Item Master Data->OITM

Then fill up your template, if you only want to update the table just put the Item Code and fill up the UOM Inventory field, click save as... select csv or txt tab delimited option.

Then open the Data Transfer, then log in and select the option update existing data, select the master data option and select the path of the inventory - Item Master Data - OITM select the file extension click the search file button select the file and then check the field mapping is correct.

Finally run a simulation to check if any error result, if not then make the import.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to clarify that I want to upload data on the UoM Group Definition Setup table.

In the SAP B1 Version 9.0 , there is a new way for doing this. Can you please provide the steps that should be followed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The process is the same, the difference is to take the template with name OUOM - UnitOfMeasurement.xlt the OUOM is the table you are trying to update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I found the templates needed in the Administrator category.