cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help in sort key

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii experts.. i am trying to create a new sort key throught OB16 but the systems shows me error ficore405...my client wants that the number should be visible  in the assignment field... please help me...

Regards,

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abahy

Please provide error number and if possible the screen of error

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii sir, thanks for the reply.. here is the screenshot.. actually i want to add excise invoice no. created through j1iin.. i.e excise no...

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay

Please see SAP note 300550 which describes the error. However note says that this error was corrected with release 4.6S SP1.

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii sir.. thanks for the reply... yeah it says it was resolved in 4.6s... we using ecc6.0 but ehp version is not upgraded... can u guide me if possible for the solution

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

As per field documentation, in OB16 you can only use fields from BKPF, BSEG, BSEC and BSEDas sort key. I have checked EXNUM field is not available in any of the mentioned table, this is the reason behind error message FICOR405.

Please find below screen shot for the same.

Some options for getting EXNUM value in reporting are:-

• Use Substitution to update BSEG-ZUNOR (Assignment field)
  • Create a Special field for Line item reports (refer SAP Note 112312 it has example of offsetting A/C)

Regards,

Anand Raichura

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Anand... thanks for the reply... actually i added offsetting a/c in fbl reports.. so have i have to follow the same steps for excise doc no.?

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Please follow similar steps.

Regards,

Anand Raichura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Anand i tried the same steps which i did for offsetting in FIBF ... but its not showing excise invoice no... can u provide me steps through which i can get the excise invoice in fbl reports

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Abhay,

In FBIF, transaction go Settings - P/S Modules - of a customer and check which Function Module is assigned against Event 00001650.

Involve ABAP expert to fetch and publish Excise invoice number using Function Module assigned against Event 00001650.

If you require further help than please check SAP note number 112312 along with ABAP expert.

Hope this resolve your issue and fulfill your requirement.

Regards,

Anand Raichura

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey anand.. thanks for the reply... i tried with abaper... he told nthing can be changed in standard to fetch the data ... and in 00001650... LINE_ITEMS_GET_GKONT is assigned..

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

I understand you should not change the standard functional module but please copy it to create the bespoke one and fetch the excise invoice number from the desire table.

Assign newly create Bespoke Functional module to Event 00001650 and performthe necessary step to append new field (Excise invoice) in desire reporting structure.

Please let me know if we can help you further.

Regards,

Anand Raichura

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey anand thanks for the reply... i tried creating a new copy function module as my abap guys is quite soo i created on my own as i knew how to do that and appented the structure also with excise invoice but still its not giving the necessary outcome

regards,

Abhay

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Hope you have also assigned new functional module to the EVENT 00001650. And you also need to add the Field in structure RFPOS for getting field in your line item report. I will again request you to refer SAP note number 112312 and 389850.

Regards,

Anand Raichura

Answers (0)