cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of the World !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

We all have heard about the End of the world predictions time to time & latest of them was December 2012. So let's share our views on this.

What do you think?

What made you to believe that or how did you get to know this?

I think this would be interesting to know about the different beliefs of different cultures.

~Karen~

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

well, the SAP calender ends at December 31, 9999, so maybe this will be the end of the world...

I didn't/don't believe that there will be kind of an "end of the world" during our lifetime. Maybe the humans will screw it all up and kill all life on earth, but, well, that would be the end of life, not the end of the world.

Of course, there will be an end of the world someday. Someday in the future our sun will die and expand to the size of our whole solar system, so there will be no more earth...

Former Member
0 Kudos

sun will die

So scary!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No scary at all, then after party all night.. party all night....

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi karen,

This is very interesting subject ,in my opinion  certain signs will show the end,which is clearly mentioned in religious text like the holy Quran and the holy Bible,which has described about it,like the spread of anti social activities,wars and the reign on anti-christ.In the end a messenger of the lord comes for the believers to give them salvation.In Hindu scriptures it also mentioning the same thing..The messenger here is named "kalki",the 10 reincarnation of the lord vishnu...

loka samasta sukhinov bavanthu....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me check factory calendar ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes,surely world never end,it lives forever,

Only the phase of the life will chenged,Many experts says that third world war almost finish the lives and next fourth war will fights like traditional weapons,

Don't know, what may comes,But it is always nice to enjoy the latest moments,

All the best,

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a different view on this!

World never ends but lives end.........World is ending every day/minute for the people who all are dying.

Don't expect something crash/disaster to happen, you will lose your valuable time in expecting all these stuff.

Regards,

Nick Loy

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Honestly saying, I had just heard about this from my relatives and colleagues. I heard it will happen for some scientific reason. And then I read in some websites, they had given the same some scientific reason.

But I must share one thing.

In my opinion,

World will destroy after few years.

The most reasons are:

1. Peoples are killing peoples.

2. Men are not respecting women.

1. Peoples are killing Peoples:

It's happening mostly for money. Now in these days, some peoples are very lazy. They just think that if they can take money forcefully from someone, then why they will do any work (yes I am talking about robbery). And after that they kill the family to destroy the abidance.

I don't know about other countries, but it is happening daily in INDIA. And also now in these days peoples are afraid to go somewhere alone at midnight.

If in that way one people will kill other peoples, then how people can live without any tension or risk.

2. Men are not respecting women:

It is the most common thing happens in INDIA, in Indian newspaper, you can find this news daily or twice in a day (I am sorry if I am using slang, I think you all can understand what I want to say).

Regards

Dev