cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If i want to become a FICO Consultant, What area should i know..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i want to become a FICO Consultant, What area should i know..

Please assist me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinuvasu,

I already complete FICO training in one of the institute in Chennai. But I feel they gave small level class room training. Now I am waiting for real time experience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr KVS Choose Best Institute Join There And Take Training Related To Total Configuration. If U Want Be A Consultant you Should Know The Total Configuration That To You Should One End To End Life Cycle Any Small Project..

Best Regards

Srinuvasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for all... ur explanations are helped to me for better understand...

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

I will say, yes , degrees helps, but be curious and ready to invest your personal time on reading all learning material you can get

if you are not curios about SAP and willing to learn , all degrees can not make you a good consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reading all learning material we can get. thanks. and I have only few notes only I think the notes are not enough. Please help me or suggest me to get FICO materials.

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look on internet website and file hosts, you can easily find some materials.

Some website shares there documents in a totally legal way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KVS,

you can take official or unofficial certification trainings, be active here on SCN, take a look at official SAP's help. There are more materials and links here in this article and you can also take a look at list of requirements when you want to become a SAP FICO consultant.

I hope this will help you, if you are not already there.

Best regards,

Marc

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kvs sapfin

You are already  completed MBA  - stream  ?

SAP End User  for FI transaction ?

With Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kvs,

You should have an academic study in finance or accounting.

Also you should get training in the sap fi co stream.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have completed MBA and working in MNC as SAP End user But I want to know what areas should I know to become a SAP FICO consultant. Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kvs,

You should have strong basics in accounting,finance,Asset,controling,Good Accounting Knowledge,Strong configuration skills,open to share,Flexible,Eager to learn new things,Good reader,Hardworker.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I agree with ur answer but still I have some clarification. strong configuration means we (I) need to practice every day in My home,,,,???

for getting strong knowledge means only practicing in our personal laptop..?? and Group discussion in SCN and FaceBook SAP Community..???

Or you want to say anything else..