cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open UWL link to Create expense claim ESS screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have activated the workflow to allow approver to approve expense claim via UWL.

However, currently, in the notification, when we click on the URL, it brings us back to backend PR05 transaction.  We would like to bring the approver to the ESS Create expense claim where they can view attachments and expense line items.

I have done the following steps but without success.  Anyone able to assist?

1.  Go to transaction SWFVISU

Configure for tasks TS20000131 and TS20000135.

Under visualization parameter setting, I have set the following:

Application: FITE_EXPENSES

DYNPARAM: WI_ID=${item.externalId}

NAMESPACE: sap

SYSTEM_ALIAS: SAP_ECC_HumanResources

2.  Check the system configuration under Universal Worklist & Workflow > Universal Worklist - Administration > Click to Manage Item Types and View Definitions.  The configuration file com.sap.pct.erp.mss.tra was checked against OSS note 1076144.  Is this correct?  We are on EHP7.  Or should we check com.sap.pct.erp.mss.tra.SAP_R3_HR?

3.  Go to Universal Worklist & Workflow > Universal Worklist - Administration > Cache Administration Page and clear cache.

Is there any setting which is not correct or any step missing?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

is there one good reason for you NOT to just use the Forms (Adobe Forms or ABAP List) as a basis for the approval? Like Matthieu, I don't really understand the business need to jump into the scenario for the creation of the expense claim.

We would like to bring the approver to the ESS Create expense claim where they can view attachments and expense line items.

Receipts can be seen in the Form and attachments from the GOS can be added to the Work Item via exit handling in the decision task's Workflow API.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.  The feedback is that the Adobe form is only a form.  After reviewing form and receipts, approver wants to be able to approve / reject on the same screen.

Noted.  Thanks, once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I think your requirement is a bit strange : an approval view launching ESS creation.. but whatevever....

To my point of view your configuration in SWFVISU is wrong.

It should be done like this :

Application: FITE_EXPENSES

DYNPARAM:

SAP_FITV_ACTION=CHG

SAP_FITV_PERSNO=${item.EmployeeNumber}

SAP_FITV_TRIPNO=${item.TripNumber}

SAP_FITV_TRIPCMP= (keep it empty)

NAMESPACE: sap

SYSTEM_ALIAS: SAP_ECC_HumanResources (depends on your alias in the portal but I assume this is correct).

Regards

Mathieu

p.s. Instead you should consider launching your trip form or an approval custom view if you dont wanna use the powl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have tried but encounter the error Value null for parameter SAP_FITV_PERSNO is not valid (terminiation: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE).

Anyone able to advise further?  Thanks.